In an environment where the increasing demand for health services puts pressure on limited budgets, health administrators are considering every option to improve efficiency. At the same time, the complex stakeholder and operational environment of delivering healthcare adds to the challenges of driving performance.
With an emphasis on nonclinical support services, Indec can help you assess and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations across health systems and at a more granular level. We offer expertise across a range of functions.
- Economic, financial and organisational analysis
- Modelling and simulation
- Project development
- Program and project management services
- Risk management & resilience
- Improving operational efficiency
- Workforce management
- Asset management and maintenance
- Feasibility and due diligence studies
Our experienced consultants combine their knowledge of multiple industries with a more detailed understanding of the health environment to ensure that best practice solutions can be implemented successfully in the health context.